Since 2000, Marcom Connect has been providing online event-planning solutions with passion, dedication and professionalism to clients worldwide.
CEO Jean-Claude Sechet was working as a marketing manager within an international sector and felt that there must be a better way to schedule meetings before workshops.
Frustrated with the traditional system of emailing back and forth, Jean-Claude was driven by passion and a strong desire to create an innovative meeting scheduling solution focusing on customer satisfaction.
He founded the company under the name Marcom Consulting. Its services included website development, search engine optimization (SEO) and the first appointment scheduling solution for educational workshops.
After convincing participants and then event organizers to use the first solution, the company grew from strength to strength thanks to referrals from early adopters.
In 2010, the company rebranded as Marcom Connect and expanded into new sectors. It has continued to develop and improve its leading event scheduling solutions based on ongoing feedback from clients.
- 2000 – Marcom Consulting established in Vancouver, Canada.
- 2002 – Marcom Consulting moves its headquarters to France (Montauban).
- 2005 – Marcom eSchedule PRO is launched.
- 2006 – Marcom Agenda Builder is launched.
- 2007 – Marcom Website Manager and Marcom eSchedule Lite are launched.
- 2008 – Marcom Event Connect is launched.
- 2009 – The Show Me Your World game is launched.
- 2010 – 10th anniversary. Marcom Consulting becomes Marcom Connect. The company moves to larger premises.
- 2012 – Marcom Event Connect comes with a full mobile solution and social media integration.
- 2013 – Marcom Onsite web & mobile solution is launched.
- 2014 – Marcom Connect opens an office in Toronto to better serve its North American clients.